Inspired by Brevard’s Veterans Day Ceremony, Hailey Boone, age 10 (front row, left) and Cameron Threadgill, age 9 (front row, right), had the idea to create hand-made cards to thank veterans. They asked their uncle, Tyler Threadgill, a USMC veteran (back row, right), to take them home to draw cards and bring them back to the Veterans History Museum the same day. In this photo, Hailey and Cameron present their cards to veterans Larry Garofalo (back row, left) and Ray Pavlik (back row, center).
- Help Us Honor WWII Veterans on Dec. 7, Pearl Harbor Day
- Museum Announces Winter Schedule Dec 2019 – Jan & Feb 2020
- Pilot Major Molly McCarthy will Speak on Women in Aviation – December 5, 2019
- Two Army Nurses to Speak on Nov. 21, 2019
- Kids Honor Veterans
- Veterans Museum Participates in Liberty, S.C. Ceremony to Honor Veterans
- U.S. Navy Careers: Nursing and Medical Officer
- Oskar Blues Honors Veterans and the Museum on Monday, Nov. 11, 2019
- Sacred Heart Ladies Guild Tours Museum
- Copelof Educates and Entertains
21 E. MAIN ST.
BREVARD, NC 28712