Inspired by Brevard’s Veterans Day Ceremony, Hailey Boone, age 10 (front row, left) and Cameron Threadgill, age 9 (front row, right), had the idea to create hand-made cards to thank veterans. They asked their uncle, Tyler Threadgill, a USMC veteran (back row, right), to take them home to draw cards and bring them back to the Veterans History Museum the same day. In this photo, Hailey and Cameron present their cards to veterans Larry Garofalo (back row, left) and Ray Pavlik (back row, center).
- Vietnam Army Ranger Tales
- I found this letter to Daddy in his files
- A Tank Commander’s Story and the Luck of the Draw
- The North Carolina State Legislature honors Museum Founder Emmett Casciato
- Veterans Will Receive Quilts of Valor Saturday, March 7, 2020
- Hailed as Heroes
- Welcome Home, Brother: Memoirs of Vietnam War Veterans
- Help Us Honor WWII Veterans on Dec. 7, Pearl Harbor Day
- Museum Announces Winter Schedule Dec 2019 – Jan & Feb 2020
21 E. MAIN ST.
BREVARD, NC 28712